BENEDIKT PICTURES FILM&MEDIA PRODUCTIONS
focusses on developing and producing high profile feature documentaries for international distribution, specializing in Television Broadcasting and DVD releases. Principal subjects are the arts (from Jazz to Photography) as well as the artists themselves. Philosophical questions on social and cultural issues are meditated upon and focused in new ways.
Aside from documentary features, BENEDIKT PICTURES produces high profile image films for a variety of institutions and companies – including areas of music and culture as well as commercial enterprises.
Co-Producers: ZDF, Arte, 3sat, YLE, BRAVO Television, Polish TVP, Swiss SF, Danmarks Radio and production companies like Eikon, Delphi Film, United Visions TV&Film Productions, First Hand Films, RM Associates, VCC Perfect Pictures, Konken Studios, EuroArts Entertainment, EMI Blue Note, EMI Toshiba.
Imagefilm-clients: Mercedes Benz, VW, Würth Group, Benedikt Taschen publishing house, Audi, Chrysler, Le Fonds Belval, Philipp Lahm foundation, Von Schaewen, w&co MediaServices.
- FIPA D’ARGENT for KOMEDA – A Soundtrack for a Life (Festival International de Programmes Audiovisuels)
- GRAMMY nomination for BLUE NOTE (category “Best Long Video”)
- Winner of the VISION award by the National Association of Minorities in Communications for BLUE NOTE
- Winner of the PEABODY award for BLUE NOTE
- Rocky Nomination for BLUE NOTE (BANFF Television Festival)
- Eligible Film for “Best Documentary“ by Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences USA for BLUE NOTE
- C.I.C.A.E. (World Association of Art Cinemas) Award for the Best Film for BLUE NOTE